Every body is unique.
And to compliment that, we at Karuna make continuous efforts to expand knowledge and provide personalized care in a collaborative setting. With the ability to utilize a diverse array of techniques, we work with and around your specific needs.
Dr. Jessica Budjac is committed to providing effective, quality care for the whole body. By utilizing a variety of styles she promotes a stable and functional body through all phases of healing - from acute injury to chronic pain. She believes each patient should be evaluated on an individual basis and as such, treatment is personalized to accommodate distinct needs. Dr. Jessica strives to educate and empower each individual to take an active role in their care.
As a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician® (CCSP®), Dr Jessica is rendered proficient in the prevention and treatment of athletic injuries having enhanced diagnostic skills and patient care with postgraduate coursework. Dr. Jessica further broadened her knowledge and skill set with advanced education in a variety of treatment styles, rehabilitation techniques and movement-based systems. As such, Dr. Jessica has a passion for and is excited to work with patients of all ages and backgrounds – from athletes and pregnant mamas to elders, children and infants.
WHAT WE TREAT
- Auto/Bike Accidents
- Work Injuries
- Athletic Injuries
- Pregnancy/Prenatal Care
- Low Back Pain
- Mid Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Muscular Tension
- Disc Injuries
- Extremity Pain
- Postural Imbalances
- Strains and Sprains
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
- Newborn Care
- And More!
- Diversified Chiropractic Spinal and Extremity Adjustments
- Instrument-Assisted Chiropractic Adjustments
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise/Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screening
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization
- Visceral Manipulation
- Proprioceptive Training
- Diaphragmatic Breathing and Bio-feedback Techniques
- Nutritional Counseling
- Functional Taping (KT Tape)
- Nasal Specific Technique
- Flexion-Distraction - NE location
- Low-Level Light Therapy (Cold Laser) - SE location